My Client is seeking to hire an Embedded Software Engineer who can diagnose and resolve complex problems from the low-level printed circuit board to the OS and application level. They expect exceptional engineering quality while following industry best practices, standards, and methods. They continuously improve, learn, and grow their technical, interpersonal, and leadership skills. As a member of their team, you will have opportunities to work on various and exciting projects using many technologies.
The role is full time, direct hire in their Cincinnati, OH office. They have competitive benefits and offer room for growth.
– Design and develop code to interface with various sensor and actuator elements
– Develop and debug embedded systems
– Support custom test equipment design and development.
– Bachelors degree in computer engineering, electrical engineer or similar field
– 5 plus years’ experience with embedded software design and development
– Proficiency in programming in C
– Proficiency in testing and defect management of embedded software
-Experience with 8/16/32 bit mircocontroller architectures
– Experience in developing hardware interfaces: UART, SPI, 12C, ADC and driver development
– Experience with software development lifecycle
– Create, support, and maintain all necessary design and development
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills
– Ability to work in a team environment
– Must be eligible to work in the US without sponsorship or need for future sponsorship
– Experience with C++ and/or assembly language
– Experience with BLE and/or Wireless protocols
-Experience with ARM Cortex-M and/Cortex-A microcontroller architectures
-Ability to develop electrical schematics